Services provided by METRO CAST:
- Review of architectural drawings.
- Release the GFRPC Specification.
- Give insight and advice on how to design using Glass Fiber Reinforced Precast Polymer Concrete Panels (GFRPC).
- Prepare budget estimates or firm quotations.
- Preparation of recommended details for Metro Cast panels and anchorage to structure.
- Shop drawings carefully prepared for fabrication of the panels, erection, and to coordinate the work of other trades.
- Create samples for selection from a wide range of colors and textured pattern.
- We build Mock Ups when required.
- Cast the (GFRPC) Precast Polymer Concrete Panels per the Architect’s Specification and Approved Metro Cast Shop Drawings.
- Panels are securely packed and shipped to the jobsite in the sequence of the Erectors request.
- Communicate openly with the Contractor and Erector to ensure a smooth installation.
- Assist the Erector at the jobsite during installation time, if requested.
- A visit to the jobsite by one of our highly trained engineers, when necessary.
- We have a Notary in our office 5 days a week, so Waivers, payments applications, etc. are always sent out quickly.
Metro Cast Corporation believes that a close relationship between the Architect, Metro Cast, General Contractor, and Erector is extremely important to a smooth project from the design phase all the way to the date of completion.